In highway road or city road, where ever you drive, there is huge risk if you are not aware about driving safety. Here we have mentioned below top 7 driving safety rules.
1. Practice Proper Safety: Proper safety practice may save you from danger. So always wear seat belt properly and keep your vehicle 100% feet and perfect.
2. Focus on your Driving: Do not think other things while driving. Keep your concentration 100% on driving. Do not try to use mobile phone or any other device while driving.
3. Defensive Driving: Try to be respective and defensive on road. Do not try to overtake most often without proper situation.
4. Read Situation: Be aware of what other vehicles around you are doing, always be ready for unexpected thinks. Also be aware about weather, pedestrian as well as signal.
5. Respect Local low: First of all learn about local traffic law, and follow properly. Be careful about signal.
6. Never Drive: Please do not drive when you are drunk, when you are sleepy or physically you are not feet.
7. Parking: Proper parking also a part of safety, do not park your vehicle here and there, always try to park a proper parking place.